Fontainebleau sits on Miami Beach showcasing breathtaking views of the Atlantic Ocean. Not only does its views and beachfront Setting wow guests but the hotel is also positioned in the heart of MillionaireÕs Row along Collins Avenue, near an array of designer stores, clubs and restaurants.
Why We Like It?
- Historic property which was once the private estate of A&P heir Huntington Hartford II
- 105 guestrooms, suites and villas offering different levels of space and privacy
- Award-winning spa
- Complimentary kids Only club for children aged four to 12 years
- Tom Weiskopf-designed championship golf course recently recognised as the Number 8 Resort Course in North America and the Caribbean by Golf Digest Magazine
- A&K guests receive an exclusive $100 credit to spend in resort
- Our top tip: dine under the stars at your own private dinner overlooking the beach, enjoying delicious cuisine courtesy of Jean-Georges Vongerichten