Lights, camera, action! Get ready to walk the red carpet and holiday among the stars as you embark on the adventure of a lifetime at Disney’s Hollywood Studios. It’s all about showbiz here, but you can be part of it and experience all the backstage action for yourself. Take on the thrilling attractions and see hair-raising stunts performed up close as you go on an epic journey through the world of movies.
It doesn’t matter what your age or tastes are; there’s something for everyone at Disney’s Hollywood Studios. From interactive shows to adrenaline-pumping big attractions, you’ll definitely be wanting an encore after an unforgettable day at Disney’s ultimate show-stopper of a Park.
Dine like the stars or stop for a snack in a galaxy far, far away. There’s a huge choice of restaurants and character dining options around Disney’s Hollywood Studio, so sometimes picking the right one for your needs can be quite a big decision. Below are just a few of the best ones to look out for, so pick your favourites and be sure to make a reservation in advance of your holiday.
- Anaheim Produce: Look for this snack cart on Sunset Boulevard, serving healthy options such as fresh fruit, nuts and vegetables. Try one of their frozen lemonades to give you a boost during hot days in the park.
- Hollywood Scoops: You can take food into many of the outdoor shows, so stop by and pick up an ice cream or chocolate cookie before you go in. You’ll find it located near the Beauty and the Beast: Live on Stage Show on Sunset Boulevard.
- The Trolley Car Cafe: Found at the entrance to the studios, you can pick yourself up a Starbucks coffee and pastry before you delve into all the action. It’s the perfect way to start the day.
Food on the go
- Backlot Express: If you want a quick bite of your fast-food favourites, this is the place for you. There are plenty of seating areas outside to eat your burgers, hot dogs and nuggets and make sure you refill your drinks at the self-service fountain.
- Catalina Eddie’s: Located on Sunset Boulevard, this is a great place to go for lunch. Sit outside and enjoy pizza, pasta or a selection of salads in the warm, Florida sun.
- Starring Rolls Cafe: There’s plenty of outdoor seating at this popular café. And if sushi is your thing, here is one of the few places in the park you can find it. You’ll find lots of other choices on the menu too, but it’s only open for breakfast and lunch so head there early.
Waiter service restaurants
- Hollywood Brown Derby: Renowned for its great food and excellent service; treat yourself to a fine dining experience that takes you back to the Golden Age of Hollywood. Make sure you reserve a table as soon as you can to avoid missing out.
- Sci-Fi Dine-In Restaurant: Reminiscent of an American drive-in movie theatre, you’re seated in 50s-style cars, facing a giant movie screen. As the sci-fi clips are played in front of you, enjoy American favourites like house-smoked St. Louis-style pork ribs, build-your-own Angus beef burgers or flame-broiled New York strip steak. For those 21 and over, sample the cosmic cocktails on offer, served with glow-in-the-dark ice cubes.
- Hollywood and Vine: The only restaurant in Disney’s Hollywood Studios where you can experience character dining. Join the cast of Disney Junior for breakfast and buffet lunch, or reserve your table for dinner with Minnie Mouse.
Amongst all the fun and adventure of Disney’s Hollywood Studios, there are still plenty of opportunities to meet the stars of all the movies that you know and love so well. It’s up to you whether you want to find them in their favourite area of the Park or have them come to you whilst you dine in one of the Park’s great restaurants. Whichever you choose, below is who you can expect to meet and where.
- Mickey Mouse: Mickey Avenue
- Donald and Daisy Duck, Chip and Dale, Pluto and Goofy: Center Stage
- Stars of Disney Junior: Animation Courtyard
- Toy Story Friends: Pixar Place
No matter what you’re looking to buy on your Walt Disney World Resort in Florida holiday, Disney’s Hollywood Studios has got it covered. There are all kinds of gift shops for you to browse, selling everything from gifts and housewares to clothing, accessories and of course, Mickey Ears.
- Adrian and Edith’s Head to Toe and In Character: As well as the usual, you can find all your favourite Disney Character and Disney Princess costumes here.
- Beverly Sunset: If you’re less into your princesses and more into your villains, you’ll find all the best Disney Villain merchandise here.
- Rock Around the Shop at the end of Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster Starring Aerosmith and Tower Hotel Gifts at the end of The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror™: Many of the Park’s popular attractions have their own themed shops, so you can pick up a souvenir to remind you of time in the Park.